- At Least one landlord reference regarding pet(s) is required.
- All pet(s) must be spayed or neutered.
- No pet(s) with a history of aggressive, threatening, or violent behavior will be allowed.
- The pet(s) will not be allowed to make noise or engage in threatening conduct that might disturb other residents or other pets.
- The pet(s) will not be allowed out of the house except when being carried or on a leash under the owner’s control.
- Pet(s) will not be chained or tied in any way outside of the rental dwelling
- The pet(s) will not be allowed to use any part of the property for depositing waste. Should this occur accidentally, the waste will be picked up immediately.
Quantity/Size Limitations and Deposit
For Rental Properties:
- Maximum of one pet twenty pounds or less.
- Refundable deposit increased by $500.
For Sale(Only applies to mobile home purchases):
- Maximum of two pets each weighing twenty pounds or less.
- Refundable deposit is unaffected.